Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cong Xi Fa Cai

The Avathar wishes all Chinese Gong Xi Fa Cai and hopes that the Year of the Ox will bring peace and justice to all Malaysians. I was in Kota Bharu during the CNY as I was suprised to see how the non malays were living there as the Malay muslims were patronizing both the Indian and Chinese restaurants and it is a state controlled by PAS. I do not think that is a common practice in any BN governed states and the government is ostracizing PAS being an extremist. That is not all during the eve of CNY as I was driving through the town, my eyes practically popped out as I saw tudung clad Malay Muslim women dressed on red participating in the dragon dance processing while distributing oranges to the onlookers. I think I was in dreamland. I wonder would UMNO do such a think or would it be considered an act of participating in a kafir practice? Isn’t their members are the ones who are doing a war cry song titled “ Kaum Pendatang” which was top of the chart for the past one year!

The lesson learned. PAS may not be as bad as they are being portrait by UMNO and all of it was just their political game to incited fear and hatred amongst the non malays. I guess we have no reason to fear PAS but fear itself.

HAPPY GONG XI FA CAI and may all of us be blessed with love, happiness and joy!

No comments: