Friday, March 20, 2009

Hero dies once and a coward numerous times

It has been while I was unable to update my blog as I was busy with my work ( the one that provides food for my family) and also quite wary of MACC coming on me as I have been reading that some 10 people were hauled up by them for sedition on the issue concerning the sultan of perak! That hit me a bit as I thought that I could also be charged either for sedition or treason, then what would happen to my family? Yeah..yeah I know what you folks were thinking; that I am a coward, well I am a coward. Whats wrong with being a coward? All of us are afraid of something or another in some way!
I was afraid that if I continue to write my thoughts, I could possibly be penalised even though they may be true in nature. Just take a look at PKR, he'll possible be charged either way and mind you he is a royalty, but who am I?I am just a small fry ( cicak kobeng mah).
So I hid my lap top away from my sight as i may be tempted to write again from being getting myself into trouble and more so my other half reminded me to stay away from my laptop as she was worried that she may be running up and down either to the police station or the courtroom. So there it goes, you'll know thatI was hidding for a while than a thought striked me, so what? So what if I am hauled by the authorities, what is that they'll possible do to me as I reflected upon Gandhi's saying" You can hurt my flesh and bones but you'll never have my obedience". Damm right he is there are many in history like him; Martin Luther King,Nelson Mandela & Steven Biko of Africa and our own Raja Perta Kamaruddin & Uthaya of Hindraf who made a difference to the last general election in Malaysia.
If only more Malaysian could stand up for what is right & fair, we can make a difference to this peaceful land! I amnot usre what others are going to do but I decided that i am going to do my bit;Ayam & bag.(as per Semi Value's sign language)

No comments: