Thursday, April 30, 2009

Khir Toyol an enigma

Hey Patrick Teoh, curi u punya idea sikit...bolehkah? Bolehloh in bolehland..he.he.he

This is the famous quote by Khir Toyo, the ex-MB of Selangor the prized possession and highly looked upon by the UMNO Malays.Maklumlah tiada true breed Malay leaders semuanya pinjam from Mamak, Jawa,Bugis,Orang Putih, dll.Khir Toyo trying to be ulamak/sami/boddhisatwa or pope... "When you do something bad to people, one day God will do something bad to you. Wait and see. Time will tell"...Khir Toyo

Politicians are well-known for being creative but I think a prize should be given to Khir Toyo, the former chief minister of Selangor. The man is currently being grilled for his and his family's use of state company Permodalan Negeri Selangor Berhad's money to go for what seems like very expensive holidays disguised as 'study tours'.

When he was asked why he needed to fly 1st Class on these trips his reply was almost to say...... "if I as the boss don't travel 1st class then how? Like my underlings have to travel in classes below me, right? So if I travel business class then some of them will have to sit in Economy and then those lower down ones how? There's no more seats after Economy kan? That one cannot la. I cannot treat my people like that."

"I have my entitlement. If I were to reduce my entitlement to what an officer gets then what is the officer going to reduce to? I am the chairman. There is the deputy chairman, board of directors, government officers going along. If I fly business class (not first class), then what happens to my state secretary? He will complain. If I am travelling alone it is easier. But I am travelling with a group of people and if I downgrade myself - it’s a problem for the others. But I never ask (for the pricey presidential suites or first class flights). Whatever they provide, I go along with."

Does the above statement sound familiar? I seem to remember that not so long ago 2 PKR flers used almost the same excuse when they were allegedly offered women for sex in return for something or other in their capacity as officials. "How can I refuse? People offer I must accept la. Cannot be rude kan?" Heh heh heh...

Tell me readers, what do you make out of this article...sheer rubbish and he was an ex-MB and dentist by profession. I truly kesian kat orang-orang dia....bodoh betul!

Read more ofthis great man's interview;
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/4/19/focus/20090419074711&sec=focus

No comments: