Friday, May 8, 2009

I am disappointed

I am really disappointed with what I saw and read about the fiasco that took place in Perak,
Before the court hearing about the legitimate Menteri Besar of Perak there was plot to outs the Pakatan Rakyat Government in Perak. I had lot of respect on for the Perak Sultan I when he was the Lord President but now he has lost all the respect I had for him. I have been reading that he collaborated with BN to save guard his daughter’s interest in GAMUDA. How low can can one become? There is a saying that we'll find out the true nature of man in testing times and indeed we did about him now. The next blow was his son, I thought after his speech some time ago during his father's birthday that he was somehow different, but he just showed to all Malaysian that he is just like his father! I have totally lost respect to the institution of monarchy as I do not want to go back to history to trace their beginning as it was a well known fact to all of their begining.
The police has shown utter disrespect to the law and to the state assembly proceedings. How can they be in the assembly hall and behave as barbarians; they dragged the legitimate speaker out of his chair. Simply appalling!
It is also a crime in Malaysia to wear black and you'll be arrested or for simply having a drink in a restaurant. Worst still as usual the new PM, Home Minister( not the botak fellow) and as usual the guy who won the youth leadership but not given any ministerial position has something to say as they all commended the action by the police.
I guess it is time for the rakyat to wake up and do something; Gandhi used non cooperation as his tool to bring down the British but my guess is that it worked then as the British were civilized people unlike the Malaysian Government!
The history books are watching, beware and be warned!

No comments: