Thursday, June 25, 2009

No inspiration...

I have lost my inspiration to write and I am not doing justice to my blog! Looking at the turn of events in Malaysia I feel I am losing hope for its future as the rakyat seems will ever change and this nation which was build by our fore fathers may not be truly 1 Malaysia that we aspire.
You may call me a pessimist but that's the way it looks. Take the example of Perak what happened was decided by the courts or at least looks like that. Today in TV3 Muhiddin and Zambry were seen meeting with the Sultan of Perak smiling away. It really makes me wonder what credibility does this man hold,I mean the sultan? I am also angry with the Perak people for being cowards! Ask me why? Just look at Iranian, they have more balls compared to us as they can protest outside their country demanding justice for the recent election at their homeland. Even in Malaysia they were seen marching on the street by hordes. They have more national pride than us so called Malaysian. We will only support people like Raja Petra, Zorrro,Harris Ibrahim's and other bloggers alike by being supportive in our views which are seen as comments at their blogs hero but when we are needed most we wrap our tail in between our legs giving all sorts of excuses to act.
So...how lah to change these people..only time can tell maybe another 50 years? By than I may not be around to rejoice the feeling of GE 12.

No comments: