Thursday, April 15, 2010

This is the DPM Speaking

Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin (below, left) has reiterated that he will not make any apology for stating that he is Malay first When I said that I am a Malay first, some dubbed me as an 'ultra'. But I am not afraid or worried what others may think just because I want to help my race first."And I am certainly not apologising for it," he said to a thunderous applause at the launching of the '1Malaysia Motivation Expedition Squad' organised by the Gabungan Pelajar Melayu Semenanjung (GPMS) student movement.Speaking to the 300 students at Universiti Malaya in Kuala Lumpur this afternoon, he also told them not to be afraid to fight for the Malay race.'Don't be afraid and don't be apologetic when people say that we are racist for only wanting to help Malays because the Malays still lack in so many areas,' he said.
Wow, I am impressed with our DPM, and I know now what 1 Malaysia is all about!Calling all races ;Chinese, Indians, Dayaks, Kadazans,please fight for your race's rights, just take the cue from the DPM.

No comments: