Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nasir Safar a fighter

I read that there are supporters for Nasir Safar with some 100 people gathered to support him and another MP defended his behaviour!
Ibrahim Ali was quoted in The Malaysian Insider report today.“I understand why Nasir said that, I can symphatise with him, I want to say the same things but I have to control myself, I am more mature now,” said Ibrahim.
Ibrahim also said, “Maybe Nasir is still young, perhaps he has been reading some offensive blog postings, and Facebook messages which resulted in his outburst."
"People like Nasir are fighters so maybe he felt he had to say it"
Well if this is a funny script then I am not sure what is? this joker is a MP for crying out loud...kan dia masuk pintu belakang..what I meant was that he stood under PAS and screw their as@@s by becoming BN friendly. So now Nasir, Ahmad Ismail are Nationalist and fighters and they feel a strong desire for nationalism to speak for the poor and oppressed. I wonder who they are representing?
Anyway this is the kind of leaders who will be in the history book that our children and grandchildren will be reading about!

No comments: