Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Interview with my other half

Since I started to blog, I found one of my wishes came true and I get an adrenaline rush whenever I post my thoughts. After a while I thought what would be my wife’s thought if she were to pen hers, hence I decided to interview her of several current issues that is going on in Malaysia.

Avathar: How do you feel about your husband blogging?
Kavi: First of all I had a shock of my life when my husband told that he wants to blog initially. I thought he was kidding and not serious until he showed me his blog. I cannot believe that my husband has a dream to write to express his thoughts about the current issues. I also noticed that he spends more time on the internet than with me.

Avathar: How does that make you feel when your husband spends more time on the internet?
Kavi: I felt neglected and left out, because that is the only time that I have with him before I retire for the day. That doesn’t mean that I am stopping my husband from writing in his blog as I understand that this is one of his passions. Just to be save!

Avathar: How do you view the current political scenario in Malaysia?
Kavi: Sad, to me it is like we are not heading nowhere, BN is doing everything possible to hold on to their position and the opposition is trying to proof that its time for change.At the end of the day what I can see is that the people of Malaysia will be the victims and it may create instability which will in turn drive away the investors. At this juncture we the people of Malaysia will suffer and not the politicians.

Avathar: Don’t you think that we need to change as the politics are race based and certain fraction propagates one particular race being superior to another?
Kavi: With a smile, she avoided the question went on to giggle and said, are you getting me in trouble and I don’t want the police to come after me.

Avatahar: Do you think Anwar will become the next PM?
Kavi: Anything is possible as majority of Malaysian expect Anwar to bring hope and aspiration of the rakyat. Furthermore it’s about time for change as for the 50 years we have been governed on racial lines.

Avathar : Who will win in the KT by election?
Kavi: Is there a by election coming? He.he.he….Don’t know and don’t care! Enough with the questions. Boring political issues, why not write something interesting i.e mixed marriages for a change. It is more practical and interesting for your readers!

No comments: